1058401 COURSE LGneer TRI SKIN
How can we improve the best triathlon suit on the market? We've tested it with IRONMAN champion Lionel Sanders and we've added our most aerodynamic and compressive fabrics. Developed in collaboration with Alphamantis, the Course LGneer Skin Suit is designed to slice through the air. Wind tunnel and track testing has shown that it can shave off up to one second per kilometer on the bike compared to other suits. Considering the difficulty of the most challenging triathlons, these saved watts can prove very valuable in the last miles of the race. The shorts of the suit are made with LGneer fabric, developed with European experts. It offers 3 compression zones of varying thickness to help improve blood flow in specific areas of the thigh. The suit's cut also takes into account the range of motion needed for maximum efficiency in the water and when running.
- LGneer: The most technical engineered fabric in the lineup that we have developed to help you beat your personnal best as a racer or weekend warrior.
- CB SpeedTech: One of the most aerodynamic fabrics developed. Made of a dimpled mesh construction, this fabric is light, breathable and chlorine-resistant.
- CB M-2 : Developed in collaboration with the Canadian Cycling team, this fabric is THE most aerodynamic you can get.
- Grid 70 Air: This lightest woven mesh is super soft and stretchable. 70 g/m2
- CB Lazer Rev: Its construction is developed to never shred. Its compressive quality maximizes muscular performance and recovery.
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- Full-length zip with inner flap
- 2 gel inner pockets
- Laser-finished, aero arms
- Aero single-layer, laser-cut bottom
- Integrated light spandex grip inside the tights
- 2 floating rear pockets reduce tension and facilitate access when filled
- "Nature call" front panel for easy pit stops
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- Racer Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Compressive Fit
- Alphamantis Aero Technology
- Tri Elite Chamois