The SBT-LT80 series of Power Meter Crank arms provide precision single leg power meter measurements for Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset owners. Pioneer Power Meter sensor is factory pre-installed and precision calibrated on Shimano’s Ultegra R8000 crank arm.
- Four directional strain gauges and dual accelerometers per arm work together to precisely measure pedaling force, as well as Pioneer’s proprietary force direction and pedaling efficiency measurements
- The smaller left arm chassis design provides maximum bike compatibility, including TREK bicycles
- Easy connection to ANT+ cycle computers and running watches for displaying Power, Power Balance, Cadence, Pedaling Smoothness, Torque Effectiveness, NP, IF, and TSS power metrics
- Bluetooth BLE Connectivity for easy set-up, maintenance, and Live Pedaling Viewer via Pioneer Cyclo-Sphere Control app for iOS and Android
- Pioneer Cyclo-Sphere Control app for simple installation and set-up of your power meter functions, including Control & Manage Pairing, Mode Switching, Magnet Calibration, Zero Calibration, Pedal Copy, and Firmware Updates with an easy-to-use interface on your iPhone or Android device
- Pioneer Pedaling Monitor Power Metrics, on Pioneer’s cycle computers, provide real-time display of Force Vector, Torque Chart and Pedaling Efficiency metrics. NOW Pioneer Pedaling Monitor Power Metrics are available on Wahoo ELEMNT and ELEMNT BOLT cycle computers