The SBT91 series of Power Meter Cranksets provide precision dual arm power meter measurements with advanced pedaling monitor capabilities. Pioneer Power Meter sensors are factory pre-installed and precision calibrated on Shimano’s Dura Ace R9100 crankset.
- Four directional strain gauges and dual accelerometers per arm work together to precisely measure pedaling force, as well as Pioneer’s proprietary force direction and pedaling efficiency measurements
- The smaller left arm chassis design provides maximum bike compatibility, including TREK bicycles
- Easy connection to ANT+ cycle computers and running watches for displaying Power, Power Balance, Cadence, Pedaling Smoothness, Torque Effectiveness, NP, IF, and TSS power metrics
- Bluetooth BLE Connectivity for easy set-up, maintenance, and Live Pedaling Viewer via Pioneer Cyclo-Sphere Control app for iOS and Android
- Pioneer Pedaling Monitor Power Metrics, on Pioneer’s cycle computers, provide real-time display of Force Vector, Torque Chart and Pedaling Efficiency metrics. NOW Pioneer Pedaling Monitor Power Metrics are available on Wahoo ELEMNT and ELEMNT BOLT cycle computers
- Increased environmental resistance, certified with IP66 and IP68 resistance rating against the intrusion of harmful water and dust