Pioneer’s Power Meter Cranksets provide precision dual arm power meter measurements with advanced pedaling monitor capabilities.
- Pioneer Power Meter sensors are factory pre-Installed and precision calibrated on Shimano’s Dura Ace 9100 crankset
- Dual Strain Gauges and Accelerometers per arm work together to precisely measure pedaling force as well as Pioneer’s proprietary force direction, and pedaling efficiency measurements
- Easy connection to ANT+ cycle computers and running watches for displaying Power, Power Balance, Cadence, Pedaling Smoothness, Torque Effectiveness, NP, IF, and TSS power metrics
- Pioneer "HD" Power Metrics provide real-time Force Vector, Torque Vector and Pedaling Efficiency Metric display when connected to a Pioneer cycle computer
- Interchangeable transmitter cover colors (Pioneer Red and Black) included
- Durable lightweight Power Meter Sensors add only 62g to the crankset