Pioneer’s SGY80 series of Power Meter Cranksets provide precision dual arm power meter measurements with advanced pedaling monitor capabilities. The sensor is factory Pre-Installed and precision calibrated on Shimano’s Ultegra R8000 crankset.
- Dual Strain Gauges and Accelerometers per arm work together to precisely measure pedaling force as well as Pioneer’s proprietary force direction, and pedaling efficiency measurements
- Easy connection to ANT+ cycle computers and running watches for displaying Power, Power Balance, Cadence, Pedaling Smoothness, Torque Effectiveness, NP, IF, and TSS power metrics
- Pioneer “HD” Power Metrics provide real-time Force Vector, Torque Vector and Pedaling Efficiency Metric display when connected to a Pioneer cycle computer
- Interchangeable transmitter cover colors (Pioneer Red and Black) Included
- Durable lightweight Power Meter Sensors add only 62g to the crankset
- Power Meter sensors are both IPX6 and IPX7 water resistance certified